Is there a link between open-angle glaucoma and dementia?
The Three-City–Alienor Cohort
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 171–179, August 2013
How to Cite
Helmer, C., Malet, F., Rougier, M.-B., Schweitzer, C., Colin, J., Delyfer, M.-N., Korobelnik, J.-F., Barberger-Gateau, P., Dartigues, J.-F. and Delcourt, C. (2013), Is there a link between open-angle glaucoma and dementia?. Ann Neurol., 74: 171–179. doi: 10.1002/ana.23926
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2013 02:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.