Neuroprotectin/protectin D1 protects against neuropathic pain in mice after nerve trauma
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 490–495, September 2013
How to Cite
Xu, Z.-Z., Liu, X.-J., Berta, T., Park, C.-K., Lü, N., Serhan, C. N. and Ji, R.-R. (2013), Neuroprotectin/protectin D1 protects against neuropathic pain in mice after nerve trauma. Ann Neurol., 74: 490–495. doi: 10.1002/ana.23928
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2013 02:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
Additional supporting information can be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.