Phenotypes of hypofrontality in older female fragile X premutation carriers
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 275–283, August 2013
How to Cite
Yang, J.-C., Simon, C., Niu, Y.-Q., Bogost, M., Schneider, A., Tassone, F., Seritan, A., Grigsby, J., Hagerman, P. J., Hagerman, R. J. and Olichney, J. M. (2013), Phenotypes of hypofrontality in older female fragile X premutation carriers. Ann Neurol., 74: 275–283. doi: 10.1002/ana.23933
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 03:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.