TORC1-dependent epilepsy caused by acute biallelic Tsc1 deletion in adult mice
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages 569–579, October 2013
How to Cite
Abs, E., Goorden, S. M. I., Schreiber, J., Overwater, I. E., Hoogeveen-Westerveld, M., Bruinsma, C. F., Aganović, E., Borgesius, N. Z., Nellist, M. and Elgersma, Y. (2013), TORC1-dependent epilepsy caused by acute biallelic Tsc1 deletion in adult mice. Ann Neurol., 74: 569–579. doi: 10.1002/ana.23943
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAY 2013 03:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.