Low cerebrospinal fluid concentration of mitochondrial DNA in preclinical Alzheimer disease
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 655–668, November 2013
How to Cite
Podlesniy, P., Figueiro-Silva, J., Llado, A., Antonell, A., Sanchez-Valle, R., Alcolea, D., Lleo, A., Molinuevo, J. L., Serra, N. and Trullas, R. (2013), Low cerebrospinal fluid concentration of mitochondrial DNA in preclinical Alzheimer disease. Ann Neurol., 74: 655–668. doi: 10.1002/ana.23955
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2013 04:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.