Amylin deposition in the brain: A second amyloid in Alzheimer disease?
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages 517–526, October 2013
How to Cite
Jackson, K., Barisone, G. A., Diaz, E., Jin, L.-w., DeCarli, C. and Despa, F. (2013), Amylin deposition in the brain: A second amyloid in Alzheimer disease?. Ann Neurol., 74: 517–526. doi: 10.1002/ana.23956
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2013 04:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.