This article was published online on 21 January 2014. The copyright information was subsequently updated. This notice is included in the online version to indicate that it has been corrected 14 November 2014.
Mutations in gamma adducin are associated with inherited cerebral palsy
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors Annals of Neurology published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of American Neurological Association
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 805–814, December 2013
How to Cite
Kruer, M. C., Jepperson, T., Dutta, S., Steiner, R. D., Cottenie, E., Sanford, L., Merkens, M., Russman, B. S., Blasco, P. A., Fan, G., Pollock, J., Green, S., Woltjer, R. L., Mooney, C., Kretzschmar, D., Paisán-Ruiz, C. and Houlden, H. (2013), Mutations in gamma adducin are associated with inherited cerebral palsy. Ann Neurol., 74: 805–814. doi: 10.1002/ana.23971
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2013 05:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
- American Academy of Neurology (Clinical Research Training Fellowship awarded to M.C.K.)
- American Philosophical Society
- Child Neurology Foundation
- NIH. Grant Number: NINDS K08NS083739
- American Academy of Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine
- Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: MRC fellowships G108=638, G0802760, Wellcome Trust=MRC Joint Call in Neurodegeneration award WT089698
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: R01NS079388
Additional supporting information can be found in the online version of this article.
|ana23971-sup-0001-suppfig1.tif||15375K||Supporting Information Figure 1|
|ana23971-sup-0002-suppfig2.tif||19796K||Supporting Information Figure 2|
|ana23971-sup-0003-suppfig3.TIF||19796K||Supporting Information Figure 3|
|ana23971-sup-0004-suppvideo.wmv||5755K||Supporting Information Video|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.