Persistent ischemic stroke disparities despite declining incidence in Mexican Americans
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 778–785, December 2013
How to Cite
Morgenstern, L. B., Smith, M. A., Sánchez, B. N., Brown, D. L., Zahuranec, D. B., Garcia, N., Kerber, K. A., Skolarus, L. E., Meurer, W. J., Burke, J. F., Adelman, E. E., Baek, J. and Lisabeth, L. D. (2013), Persistent ischemic stroke disparities despite declining incidence in Mexican Americans. Ann Neurol., 74: 778–785. doi: 10.1002/ana.23972
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2013 04:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NINDS R01NS38916, NHLBI R01HL098065, NINDS R01NS070941, NIA K23AG038731, NINDS K23NS073685
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!