Persistent ischemic stroke disparities despite declining incidence in Mexican Americans
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 778–785, December 2013
How to Cite
Morgenstern, L. B., Smith, M. A., Sánchez, B. N., Brown, D. L., Zahuranec, D. B., Garcia, N., Kerber, K. A., Skolarus, L. E., Meurer, W. J., Burke, J. F., Adelman, E. E., Baek, J. and Lisabeth, L. D. (2013), Persistent ischemic stroke disparities despite declining incidence in Mexican Americans. Ann Neurol., 74: 778–785. doi: 10.1002/ana.23972
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2013 04:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NINDS R01NS38916, NHLBI R01HL098065, NINDS R01NS070941, NIA K23AG038731, NINDS K23NS073685
Additional supporting information can be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.