Splicing biomarkers of disease severity in myotonic dystrophy
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2013 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 862–872, December 2013
How to Cite
Nakamori, M., Sobczak, K., Puwanant, A., Welle, S., Eichinger, K., Pandya, S., Dekdebrun, J., Heatwole, C. R., McDermott, M. P., Chen, T., Cline, M., Tawil, R., Osborne, R. J., Wheeler, T. M., Swanson, M. S., Moxley, R. T. and Thornton, C. A. (2013), Splicing biomarkers of disease severity in myotonic dystrophy. Ann Neurol., 74: 862–872. doi: 10.1002/ana.23992
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2013 08:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
- NIH National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: NS048843
- NIH National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Numbers: AR049077, AR48143, AR055947
- NIH. Grant Numbers: UL1RR024160-06S4, K08NS064293
- University of Rochester Clinical and Translational Science Institute/Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: NIH/NCATS/NCRR, UL1RR024160
- Saunders Family Fund, Run America, Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Cell Science Research Foundation
- Uehara Memorial Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.