Preserved white matter integrity is a marker of familial longevity
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2013 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 883–892, December 2013
How to Cite
Altmann-Schneider, I., de Craen, A. J. M., Veer, I. M., van den Berg-Huysmans, A. A., Slagboom, P. E., Westendorp, R. G. J., van Buchem, M. A., van der Grond, J. and the Leiden Longevity Study Group (2013), Preserved white matter integrity is a marker of familial longevity. Ann Neurol., 74: 883–892. doi: 10.1002/ana.24003
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2013 12:09PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2013
- Innovation-Oriented Research Program on Genomics. Grant Number: SenterNovem IGE05007
- Netherlands Consortium for Healthy Ageing. Grant Number: 050-060-810
- European Commission–funded project Switchbox. Grant Numbers: FP7, Health-F2-2010-259772
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.