Preserved white matter integrity is a marker of familial longevity
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2013 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 883–892, December 2013
How to Cite
Altmann-Schneider, I., de Craen, A. J. M., Veer, I. M., van den Berg-Huysmans, A. A., Slagboom, P. E., Westendorp, R. G. J., van Buchem, M. A., van der Grond, J. and the Leiden Longevity Study Group (2013), Preserved white matter integrity is a marker of familial longevity. Ann Neurol., 74: 883–892. doi: 10.1002/ana.24003
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2013 12:09PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2013
- Innovation-Oriented Research Program on Genomics. Grant Number: SenterNovem IGE05007
- Netherlands Consortium for Healthy Ageing. Grant Number: 050-060-810
- European Commission–funded project Switchbox. Grant Numbers: FP7, Health-F2-2010-259772
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.