Nothing to report.
Subconscious man: The basal ganglia as a target for intervention in emotional disorders
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2013 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 920–922, December 2013
How to Cite
Agid, Y. (2013), Subconscious man: The basal ganglia as a target for intervention in emotional disorders. Ann Neurol., 74: 920–922. doi: 10.1002/ana.24013
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2013 04:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.