Increase of histaminergic tuberomammillary neurons in narcolepsy
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2013 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 794–804, December 2013
How to Cite
Valko, P. O., Gavrilov, Y. V., Yamamoto, M., Reddy, H., Haybaeck, J., Mignot, E., Baumann, C. R. and Scammell, T. E. (2013), Increase of histaminergic tuberomammillary neurons in narcolepsy. Ann Neurol., 74: 794–804. doi: 10.1002/ana.24019
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 SEP 2013 05:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 32003B_125504
- Wake Up Narcolepsy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.