The α2B-adrenergic receptor is mutant in cortical myoclonus and epilepsy
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
© 2014 Child Neurology Society/American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 77–87, January 2014
How to Cite
De Fusco, M., Vago, R., Striano, P., Di Bonaventura, C., Zara, F., Mei, D., Kim, M. S., Muallem, S., Chen, Y., Wang, Q., Guerrini, R. and Casari, G. (2014), The α2B-adrenergic receptor is mutant in cortical myoclonus and epilepsy. Ann Neurol., 75: 77–87. doi: 10.1002/ana.24028
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 07:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2012
- Italian Minister of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.