β-Amyloid is transmitted via neuronal connections along axonal membranes
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 88–97, January 2014
How to Cite
Song, H.-L., Shim, S., Kim, D.-H., Won, S.-H., Joo, S., Kim, S., Jeon, N. L. and Yoon, S.-Y. (2014), β-Amyloid is transmitted via neuronal connections along axonal membranes. Ann Neurol., 75: 88–97. doi: 10.1002/ana.24029
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 OCT 2013 06:36PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2012
Additional supporting information can be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.