Trans-synaptic axonal degeneration in the visual pathway in multiple sclerosis
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
© 2014 Child Neurology Society/American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 98–107, January 2014
How to Cite
Gabilondo, I., Martínez-Lapiscina, E. H., Martínez-Heras, E., Fraga-Pumar, E., Llufriu, S., Ortiz, S., Bullich, S., Sepulveda, M., Falcon, C., Berenguer, J., Saiz, A., Sanchez-Dalmau, B. and Villoslada, P. (2014), Trans-synaptic axonal degeneration in the visual pathway in multiple sclerosis. Ann Neurol., 75: 98–107. doi: 10.1002/ana.24030
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 OCT 2013 05:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.