Metallothioneins as dynamic markers for brain disease in lysosomal disorders
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors Annals of Neurology published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of American Neurological Association
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 127–137, January 2014
How to Cite
Cesani, M., Cavalca, E., Macco, R., Leoncini, G., Terreni, M. R., Lorioli, L., Furlan, R., Comi, G., Doglioni, C., Zacchetti, D., Sessa, M., Scherzer, C. R. and Biffi, A. (2014), Metallothioneins as dynamic markers for brain disease in lysosomal disorders. Ann Neurol., 75: 127–137. doi: 10.1002/ana.24053
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2013 06:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- Italian Telethon Foundation (TGT-F3; A.B.)
- Italian Ministry of Health (Progetto Giovani Ricercatori, A.B.)
- NIH. Grant Number: R01NS064155, R21NS060227, P01NS058793
- US Department of Defense. Grant Number: W81XWH-13-1-0115
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ana24053-sup-0002-suppinfo.pdf||1303K||Supplementary Information Figures|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.