Glucose, acid, and aspartate: Friends and foes of the axon
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2014
© 2013 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 490–491, April 2014
How to Cite
Swanson, R. A. (2014), Glucose, acid, and aspartate: Friends and foes of the axon. Ann Neurol., 75: 490–491. doi: 10.1002/ana.24071
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2013 01:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.