Unmyelinated axon loss with postnatal hypertonia after fetal hypoxia
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 533–541, April 2014
How to Cite
Drobyshevsky, A., Jiang, R., Lin, L., Derrick, M., Luo, K., Back, S. A. and Tan, S. (2014), Unmyelinated axon loss with postnatal hypertonia after fetal hypoxia. Ann Neurol., 75: 533–541. doi: 10.1002/ana.24115
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2014 04:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.