Gain-of-function ADCY5 mutations in familial dyskinesia with facial myokymia
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 542–549, April 2014
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-Z., Friedman, J. R., Chen, D.-H., Chan, G. C.-K., Bloss, C. S., Hisama, F. M., Topol, S. E., Carson, A. R., Pham, P. H., Bonkowski, E. S., Scott, E. R., Lee, J. K., Zhang, G., Oliveira, G., Xu, J., Scott-Van Zeeland, A. A., Chen, Q., Levy, S., Topol, E. J., Storm, D., Swanson, P. D., Bird, T. D., Schork, N. J., Raskind, W. H. and Torkamani, A. (2014), Gain-of-function ADCY5 mutations in familial dyskinesia with facial myokymia. Ann Neurol., 75: 542–549. doi: 10.1002/ana.24119
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2014 06:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.