Mutant huntingtin is present in neuronal grafts in huntington disease patients
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
© 2014 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 31–42, July 2014
How to Cite
Cicchetti, F., Lacroix, S., Cisbani, G., Vallières, N., Saint-Pierre, M., St-Amour, I., Tolouei, R., Skepper, J. N., Hauser, R. A., Mantovani, D., Barker, R. A. and Freeman, T. B. (2014), Mutant huntingtin is present in neuronal grafts in huntington disease patients. Ann Neurol., 76: 31–42. doi: 10.1002/ana.24174
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2014 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.