Tumor necrosis factor reduces the amplitude of rat cortical spreading depression in vivo
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
© 2014 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 43–53, July 2014
How to Cite
Richter, F., Lütz, W., Eitner, A., Leuchtweis, J., Lehmenkühler, A. and Schaible, H.-G. (2014), Tumor necrosis factor reduces the amplitude of rat cortical spreading depression in vivo. Ann Neurol., 76: 43–53. doi: 10.1002/ana.24176
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2014 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.