Defining a therapeutic target for pallidal deep brain stimulation for dystonia
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2014
© 2014 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 22–30, July 2014
How to Cite
Cheung, T., Noecker, A. M., Alterman, R. L., McIntyre, C. C. and Tagliati, M. (2014), Defining a therapeutic target for pallidal deep brain stimulation for dystonia. Ann Neurol., 76: 22–30. doi: 10.1002/ana.24187
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2014 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.