V.M.V.D. and J.C.v.S. contributed on behalf of the International Collaboration for Frontotemporal Lobar Degeneration; see Supplementary Table 5 for full list of contributors. I.F., P.H., and V.S. contributed on behalf of the SLAGEN Consortium; see Supplementary Table 5 for full list of contributors.
C9orf72 and UNC13A are shared risk loci for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and frontotemporal dementia: A genome-wide meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2014
© 2014 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 120–133, July 2014
How to Cite
Diekstra, F. P., Van Deerlin, V. M., van Swieten, J. C., Al-Chalabi, A., Ludolph, A. C., Weishaupt, J. H., Hardiman, O., Landers, J. E., Brown, R. H., van Es, M. A., Pasterkamp, R. J., Koppers, M., Andersen, P. M., Estrada, K., Rivadeneira, F., Hofman, A., Uitterlinden, A. G., van Damme, P., Melki, J., Meininger, V., Shatunov, A., Shaw, C. E., Leigh, P. N., Shaw, P. J., Morrison, K. E., Fogh, I., Chiò, A., Traynor, B. J., Czell, D., Weber, M., Heutink, P., de Bakker, P. I. W., Silani, V., Robberecht, W., van den Berg, L. H. and Veldink, J. H. (2014), C9orf72 and UNC13A are shared risk loci for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and frontotemporal dementia: A genome-wide meta-analysis. Ann Neurol., 76: 120–133. doi: 10.1002/ana.24198
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUN 2014 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.