Note and Letter
Phenytoin therapy: A comparison of one 300 mg capsule with three 100 mg capsules
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1978 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 4, Issue 1, page 90, July 1978
How to Cite
Baars, R., Rapp, R., Young, B. and Canafax, D. (1978), Phenytoin therapy: A comparison of one 300 mg capsule with three 100 mg capsules. Ann Neurol., 4: 90. doi: 10.1002/ana.410040119
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.