Brief Communications and Case Report
Sydenham's chorea: A possible presynaptic dopaminergic dysfunction initially
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1980 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 445–447, October 1980
How to Cite
Naidu, S. and Narasimhachari, N. (1980), Sydenham's chorea: A possible presynaptic dopaminergic dysfunction initially. Ann Neurol., 8: 445–447. doi: 10.1002/ana.410080420
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 1980
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 1980
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.