Amitriptyline: Another cause of internuclear ophthalmoplegia with coma
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1982 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 12, Issue 1, page 62, July 1982
How to Cite
Hotson, J. R. and Sachdev, H. S. (1982), Amitriptyline: Another cause of internuclear ophthalmoplegia with coma. Ann Neurol., 12: 62. doi: 10.1002/ana.410120112
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.