Recipient of Teacher Investigator Development Award 5K07 NS00454. This work was also funded by BRSA 5-S07 RR05431
Tetrabenazine has properties of a dopamine receptor antagonist
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1982 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 257–262, September 1982
How to Cite
Login, I. S., Cronin, M. J. and MacLeod, R. M. (1982), Tetrabenazine has properties of a dopamine receptor antagonist. Ann Neurol., 12: 257–262. doi: 10.1002/ana.410120308
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 1981
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 1981
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 1981
- This work was also funded by BRSA 5-SO7 RR05431 (I. S. L.) from the Department of Health and Human Services and by Grants 22125 (M. J. C.) and CA 07535-18 (R. M. M.) from the US Public Health Service.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.