Human brain glucose utilization and cognitive function in relation to age
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1984 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 702–713, December 1984
How to Cite
Duara, R., Grady PhD, C., Haxby PhD, J., Ingvar, D., Sokoloff, L., Margolin, R. A., Manning PhD, R. G., Cutler, N. R. and Rapoport, S. I. (1984), Human brain glucose utilization and cognitive function in relation to age. Ann Neurol., 16: 702–713. doi: 10.1002/ana.410160613
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 1984
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 1984
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.