Slowly progressive aphasia without generalized dementia: Studies with positron emission tomography
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1986 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 68–74, January 1986
How to Cite
Chawluk, J. B., Mesulam, M.-M., Hurtig, H., Kushner, M., Weintraub, S., Saykin, A., Rubin, N., Alavi, A. and Reivich, M. (1986), Slowly progressive aphasia without generalized dementia: Studies with positron emission tomography. Ann Neurol., 19: 68–74. doi: 10.1002/ana.410190112
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 1985
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 1985
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.