PET scan investigations of Huntington's disease: Cerebral metabolic correlates of neurological features and functional decline
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1986 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 296–303, September 1986
How to Cite
Young, A. B., Penney, J. B., Starosta-Rubinstein, S., Markel, D. S., Berent, S., Giordani, B., Ehrenkaufer, R., Jewett, D. and Hichwa, R. (1986), PET scan investigations of Huntington's disease: Cerebral metabolic correlates of neurological features and functional decline. Ann Neurol., 20: 296–303. doi: 10.1002/ana.410200305
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 1986
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 1986
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.