The value of intraoperative EEG monitoring during carotid endarterectomy
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1986 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 508–512, October 1986
How to Cite
Cho, I., Smullens, S. N., Streletz, L. J. and Fariello, R. G. (1986), The value of intraoperative EEG monitoring during carotid endarterectomy. Ann Neurol., 20: 508–512. doi: 10.1002/ana.410200411
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 1986
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 1986
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!