Oculomasticatory myorhythrma: A unique movement disorder occurring in Whipple's disease
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1986 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 677–683, December 1986
How to Cite
Schwartz, M. A., Selhorst, J. B., Ochs, A. L., Beck, R. W., Campbell, W. W., Harris, J. K., Waters, B. and Velasco, M. E. (1986), Oculomasticatory myorhythrma: A unique movement disorder occurring in Whipple's disease. Ann Neurol., 20: 677–683. doi: 10.1002/ana.410200605
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 1986
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 1986
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!