Mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation defects in parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1991 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 332–339, September 1991
How to Cite
Shoffner, J. M., Watts, R. L., Juncos, J. L., Torroni, A. and Wallace, D. C. (1991), Mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation defects in parkinson's disease. Ann Neurol., 30: 332–339. doi: 10.1002/ana.410300304
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 1991
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 1991
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.