Na+-Ca2+ exchanger mediates Ca2+ influx during anoxia in mammalian central nervous system white matter
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1991 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 375–380, September 1991
How to Cite
Stys, P. K., Waxman, S. G. and Ransom, B. R. (1991), Na+-Ca2+ exchanger mediates Ca2+ influx during anoxia in mammalian central nervous system white matter. Ann Neurol., 30: 375–380. doi: 10.1002/ana.410300309
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 1991
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 1991
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.