The following institutions, personnel, and funding agencies were involved in this study: Barrow Neurological Institute, Phoenix, AZ: Philip Carter, MD, James L. Frey, MD, Arthur Schwam, PhD, and Andrew G. Shetter, MD (funding from the Arizona Disease Control Commission). Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Hanover, H Colin D. Allen, MD, Lynette Bob, BA, Rita Casey, PhD, Charles M. Culver, MD, Robert E. Harbaugh, MD, and Teddi M. Reeder, BS, RN (funding from the American Health Assistance Foundation and National Institute of Mental Health Grant lROl MH40505-01). The Emory Clinic, Atlanta, GA: Roy A. E. Bakay, MD, David Freides, PhD, Herbert R. Karp, MD, and Suzanne S Mirra, MD (funding from the Veterans Administration Hospital, Decatur, GA). University of Kentucky, Lexington, Ky: Steven T. DeKosky, MD, William R. Markesbery, MD, and Frederick A. Schmitt, PhD (funding from NIA AG05144 and AG05119 and the VA Research Service). University of Minnesota, Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN: Susan Deinard, RN, Donald Erickson, MD, Michael Fuhrman, BS, and David S. Knopman, MD (funding from the Twin Cities Chapter of the Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders Association and the University of Minnesota Hospitals). University of Pittsburgh: Steven T. DeKosky, MD (support from NIA AG05133). University of Southern California, Downey, CA: Eileen Bardolph, MD, Helena Chang Chui, MD, Steven Giannotta, MD, Barbara Smith, RNC, Evelyn Teng, PhD, and Bradley Williams, PharmD (funding from the Estelle Doheny Foundation). Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA: Lorraine Klauscher, RN, Rick Kortyna, PAC, Howard J. Senter, MD, and Arthur Vega, PhD (funding from the Western Pennsylvania Guild, The Western Pennsylvania Foundation, and the Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Cortical biopsy in Alzheimer's disease: Diagnostic accuracy and neurochemical, neuropathological, and cognitive correlations
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1992 The American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 625–632, November 1992
How to Cite
DeKosky, D. S. T., Harbaugh, R. E., Schmitt, F. A., Bakay, R. A. E., Chui, H. C., Knopman, D. S., Reeder, T. M., Shetter, A. G., Senter, H. J. and Markesbery, W. R. (1992), Cortical biopsy in Alzheimer's disease: Diagnostic accuracy and neurochemical, neuropathological, and cognitive correlations. Ann Neurol., 32: 625–632. doi: 10.1002/ana.410320505
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 1992
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.