Side of onset of motor symptoms influences cognition in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 579–584, October 1993
How to Cite
Tomer, R., Levin, B. E. and Weiner, W. J. (1993), Side of onset of motor symptoms influences cognition in Parkinson's disease. Ann Neurol., 34: 579–584. doi: 10.1002/ana.410340412
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 1993
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 1993
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.