Experimental status epilepticus alters γ-aminobutyric acid type A receptor function in CA1 pyramidal neurons
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1995 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 893–900, December 1995
How to Cite
Kapur, J. and Coulter, D. A. (1995), Experimental status epilepticus alters γ-aminobutyric acid type A receptor function in CA1 pyramidal neurons. Ann Neurol., 38: 893–900. doi: 10.1002/ana.410380609
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 1995
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 1995
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.