Strength in Parkinson's disease: Relationshp to rate of force generation and clinical status
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1996 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 79–88, January 1996
How to Cite
Corcos, D. M., Chen, C.-M., Quinn, N. P., McAuley, J. and Rothwell, J. C. (1996), Strength in Parkinson's disease: Relationshp to rate of force generation and clinical status. Ann Neurol., 39: 79–88. doi: 10.1002/ana.410390112
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 1995
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.