Dietary lipids and antioxidants in Parkinson's disease: A population-based, case-control study
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1996 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 89–94, January 1996
How to Cite
Logroscino, G., Marder, K., Cote, L., Tang, M.-X., Shea, S. and Mayeux, R. (1996), Dietary lipids and antioxidants in Parkinson's disease: A population-based, case-control study. Ann Neurol., 39: 89–94. doi: 10.1002/ana.410390113
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 1995
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.