CAG repeat number governs the development rate of pathology in Huntington's disease
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1997 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 689–692, May 1997
How to Cite
Penney, J. B., Vonsattel, J.-P., Macdonald, M. E., Gusella, J. F. and Myers, R. H. (1997), CAG repeat number governs the development rate of pathology in Huntington's disease. Ann Neurol., 41: 689–692. doi: 10.1002/ana.410410521
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 1996
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.