Hypoxia—ischemia causes abnormalities in glutamate transporters and death of astroglia and neurons in newborn striatum
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1997 the American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 335–348, September 1997
How to Cite
Martin, L. J., Brambrink, A. M., Lehmann, C., Portera-Cailliau, C., Koehler, R., Rothstein, J. and Traystman, R. J. (1997), Hypoxia—ischemia causes abnormalities in glutamate transporters and death of astroglia and neurons in newborn striatum. Ann Neurol., 42: 335–348. doi: 10.1002/ana.410420310
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 1997
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.