Serotonin inhibits trigeminal nucleus activity evoked by craniovascular stimulation through a 5ht 1b/1D receptor: A central action in migraine?
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1998 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 711–718, June 1998
How to Cite
Goadsby, P. J. and Hoskin, K. L. (1998), Serotonin inhibits trigeminal nucleus activity evoked by craniovascular stimulation through a 5ht 1b/1D receptor: A central action in migraine?. Ann Neurol., 43: 711–718. doi: 10.1002/ana.410430605
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 1997
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 1997
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.