Molecular genetic analysis of a novel Parkin gene in Japanese families with autosomal recessive juvenile parkinsonism: Evidence for variable homozygous deletions in the Parkin gene in affected individuals
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1998 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 935–941, December 1998
How to Cite
Hattori, N., Kitada, T., Matsumine, H., Asakawa, S., Yamamura, Y., Yoshino, H., Kobayashi, T., Yokochi, M., Wang, M., Yoritaka, A., Kondo, T., Kuzuhara, S., Nakamura, S., Shimizu, N. and Mizuno, Y. (1998), Molecular genetic analysis of a novel Parkin gene in Japanese families with autosomal recessive juvenile parkinsonism: Evidence for variable homozygous deletions in the Parkin gene in affected individuals. Ann Neurol., 44: 935–941. doi: 10.1002/ana.410440612
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 1998
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 1998
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.