G. Comi, M. Filippi, J. S. Wolinsky, D. Ladkani, and S. Kadosh were involved in the data analyses and interpretation, and in writing the manuscript.
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 290–297, 1 March 2001
How to Cite
Comi, G., Filippi, M. and Wolinsky, J. S. (2001), European/Canadian multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study of the effects of glatiramer acetate on magnetic resonance imaging–measured disease activity and burden in patients with relapsing multiple sclerosis . Ann Neurol., 49: 290–297. doi: 10.1002/ana.64
Members of the Advisory Committee were reimbursed for their specific services as members of the independent data safety monitoring committee on a contractual basis by Teva Pharmaceutical, Ltd. Dr Johnson has an ongoing consultant agreement with Teva Pharmaceutical, Ltd.
Members of the Clinical Steering Committee, MRI Steering Committee, and academicians on the Organizing Committee were reimbursed for their specific services on a contractual basis by Teva Pharmaceutical, Ltd.
Drs Stark, Gurevich, Kadosh, Zak, Pinchassi, and Ladkani are employees of Teva Pharmaceutical, Ltd., involved in trial design and execution, study management, database management, and statistical analysis.
The paper was distributed for comments and approval to all study trialists through the principal investigators at each participating site before finalized.
The members of the European/Canadian Glatiramer Acetate Study Group are: D. Guillaume, J. B. D'Harcour, C. J. M. Sindic, T. P. J. Duprez, L. Truyen, G. Nagels, P. M. Parizel, E. A. C. M. Sanders, R. J. Versteylen, C. P. Hawkins, N. Haq, D. Barnes, A. Clifton, D. Bates, A. Coulthard, G. Perkin, I. Colquhoun, C. A. Young, T. Nixon, D. Francis, D. Yates, D. Neary, A. Jackson, L. D. Blumhardt, T. Jaspan, O. Lyon-Caen, A. Tourbah, M. Bataillard, I. R. Kraehenbuhl, E. A. Cabanis, S. Bracard, M. Debouverie, R. Anxionnat, C. Fieschi, S. Bastianello, R. Capra, R. Gasparotti, G. L. Mancardi, M. Inglese, F. Sardanelli, M. Zaffaroni, M. Rovaris, G. Comi, M. Filippi, B. Storch-Hagenlocher, K. Sartor, W. Gehlen, A. Schmidt, C. Weiller, W. Behrendt, G. Rice, K. Kennedy; L. Metz, D. Patry, M. Yeung, A. Davis; S. Curtis, G. Francis, D. L. Arnold, G. Leroux, V. Cosi, C. Uggetti, F. Zappoli, R. Brenner, A. Valentine, I. Pye, G. Cherryman. Principal Investigators: D. Guillaume, J. B. D'Harcour, C. J. M. Sindic, T. P. J. Duprez, L. Advisory Committee: K. P. Johnson, O. Hommes, P. Feigin. Clinical Steering Committee: G. Comi, D. Bates, O. Lyon-Caen, G. Rice, J. S. Wolinsky. MRI Steering Committee: M. Filippi, F. Barkhof, D. L. Arnold, M. A. Horsfield, J. S. Wolinsky. Organizing Committee: G. Comi, M. Filippi, J. S. Wolinsky, Y. Stark, M. Gurevich, S. Kadosh, B. Zak, I. Pinchassi, D. Ladkani. Coordinating center: Clinical Trials Unit and Neuroimaging Research Unit, Department of Neuroscience, Scientific Institute Ospedale San Raffaele, Milan, Italy: G. Comi, M. Filippi, L. Minicucci, M. A. Rocca, M. Rodegher, M. Rovaris.
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2001
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2000
- Teva Pharmaceutical, Ltd.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.