Corticotropin (ACTH) acts directly on amygdala neurons to down-regulate corticotropin-releasing hormone gene expression
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 304–312, 1 March 2001
How to Cite
Brunson, K. L., Khan, N., Eghbal-Ahmadi, M. and Baram, T. Z. (2001), Corticotropin (ACTH) acts directly on amygdala neurons to down-regulate corticotropin-releasing hormone gene expression. Ann Neurol., 49: 304–312. doi: 10.1002/ana.66
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2001
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2000
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RO1 NS28912, R41 HD34975
- University of California
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.