Mortality in epilepsy in the first 11 to 14 years after diagnosis: Multivariate analysis of a long-term, prospective, population-based cohort
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Annals of Neurology
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 336–344, 1 March 2001
How to Cite
Lhatoo, S. D., Johnson, A. L., Goodridge, D. M., MacDonald, B. K., Sander, J. W. A. S. and Shorvon, S. D. (2001), Mortality in epilepsy in the first 11 to 14 years after diagnosis: Multivariate analysis of a long-term, prospective, population-based cohort. Ann Neurol., 49: 336–344. doi: 10.1002/ana.70
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2001
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2000
- Brain Research Trust
- National Society for Epilepsy
- National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Action Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.