Viscosity as a Factor in the Anomalous Absorption of Ultrasonic Waves in Liquids
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
Copyright © 1953 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 447, Issue 4-6, pages 316–320, 1953
How to Cite
Parthasarathy, S. and Chhapgar, A. F. (1953), Viscosity as a Factor in the Anomalous Absorption of Ultrasonic Waves in Liquids. Ann. Phys., 447: 316–320. doi: 10.1002/andp.19534470413
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 1952
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!