Dedicated to Professor Dr. Erich Hückel on his 70th birthday
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
Copyright © 1966 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Annalen der Physik
Volume 473, Issue 1-2, pages 53–70, 1966
How to Cite
Kaminsky, M. (1966), Mean Residence Times of Alkali Ions on Polycrystalline Wolfram Surfaces as Studied with a Pulsed-Molecular-Beam Mass Spectrometer. Ann. Phys., 473: 53–70. doi: 10.1002/andp.19664730107
Work performed under the auspices of the U. S. Atomic Energy Commission. Certain parts of the work summarized in this paper were presented earlier at the International Conference on Mas Spectrometry, Paris, September 14–18, 1964 and the 25th Annual Conference on Physical Electronics, MIT, March 1965.
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 1965
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!